Monday, July 19, 2010

Compact Flourescents at The Nightlight 7/19

Light Up My Room 3:36 Barenaked Ladies Stunt
Loose Ends 4:04 Bruce Springsteen Tracks (Disc 2) [Box Set]
My Time Outside The Womb 2:55 Titus Andronicus The Airing of Grievances
I Need 2:58 Miniboone Big Changes
Getting' High for Jesus 2:31 Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs Dirt Don't Hurt
Aside (Live) 3:21 The Weakerthans Live At the Burton Cummings Theatre
Bhang, Bhang, I'm a Burnout 2:36 Dum Dum Girls I Will Be
The Replacements 4:10 Art Brut Art Brut vs. Satan
Color Me Impressed 2:28 The Replacements Don't You Know Who I Think I Was? The Best Of The Replacements
This Love Is F*****g Right! 3:16 The Pains of Being Pure At Heart The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
Learned to Surf 3:54 Superchunk Merge Records 2010 Digital Sampler
Eyes On The Prize 3:01 Eulogies Dangerbird Amazon Sampler
Age of Consent 5:13 New Order the best of New Order
(Funky) Sex Farm 4:30 Spinal Tap Back From The Dead
The Clap 2:45 Infant Sorrow Get Him to the Greek (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) [Deluxe Version]
Inside Out 3:17 Crowded House Intriguer
Month Of May 4:02 Arcade Fire The Suburbs
I Wanna Get U Alone 4:07 Joseph Arthur Crazy Rain
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - JC Brooks & the Uptown Sou 3:39 JC Brooks & the Uptown Sou... Get It Together b/w I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Pick It Up, Lay It In the Cut 4:08 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Songs From the House of Soul Sampler
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go 3:51 Wham! Make It Big
Turnstile Blues 5:40 Autolux Future Perfect
Dance With Me 2:38 Old 97's Blame It On Gravity (Bonus Video Version)
Back to Me 3:31 Kathleen Edwards Back to Me
Drown 3:20 Son Volt Trace
July, July! 2:53 The Decemberists Castaways And Cutouts
Borneo 3:35 Firewater The Golden Hour
Bright Future in Sales 3:07 Fountains of Wayne Welcome Interstate Managers
Apple+Option+Fire 2:41 Hot Lava 2009 Bar/None Records Sampler

No comments: