Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny T-Shirt Night @Diamond Nights, 6/11

Hilarity ensued. Lots of hilarity. And Sisi decided she likes to copy my ideas.

Keep Your Hands To Yourself 3:26 The Georgia Satellites Georgia Satellites
Hotel Illness 3:59 The Black Crowes The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion
The Long Cut 3:20 Uncle Tupelo Anodyne
Hooked on a Feeling 2:54 Blue Swede Reservoir Dogs
Stuck in the Middle with You 3:24 Stealers Wheel Reservoir Dogs (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile) 3:02 Van Morrison Saint Dominic's Preview
I Want You to Want Me 3:45 Cheap Trick At Budokan (Live)
Magic Carpet Ride 4:28 Steppenwolf Steppenwolf: All Time Greatest Hits
Dance With Me 2:38 Old 97's Blame It On Gravity (Bonus Video Version)
Fight The Power (Public Enemy cover) 4:06 Barenaked Ladies Coneheads
Hipster Girl 3:45 MC Lars Hipster Girl - Single
Rockin' The Suburbs 4:58 Ben Folds Rockin' The Suburbs
Polkarama! 4:17 "Weird Al" Yankovic Straight Outta Lynwood
Angels Of The SIlences 3:39 Counting Crows Recovering The Satellites
Pork and Beans 3:10 Weezer Pork and Beans - Single
Sequestered In Memphis 3:35 The Hold Steady Sequestered In Memphis - Single
Hot Thing (feat. Will.i.am) 3:50 Talib Kweli Eardrum
Stronger 5:12 Kanye West Graduation
Mama Said Knock You Out 4:49 LL Cool J Def Jam Recordings - Let The People Speak
One & Only (Feat. Fallout Boy) 4:17 Timbaland Presents: Shock Value
Sexy Can I (feat. Yung Berg) 3:29 Ray J Sexy Can I (feat. Yung Berg) - Single
Block Rockin' Beats 4:54 The Chemical Brothers Singles 93-03
Living Well Is the Best Revenge 3:12 R.E.M. Accelerate
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor 2:54 Arctic Monkeys Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Fuck Forever 4:37 Babyshambles Down in Albion
Don't You (Forget About Me) 4:21 Simple Minds Glittering Prize 81/92
Learn To Fly 3:57 Foo Fighters There Is Nothing Left To Lose
I Alone 3:51 Live Throwing Copper
I'm Yours 4:18 Jason Mraz Sampler 001
Tougher Then The Rest 4:35 Bruce Springsteen Tunnel Of Love
Let's Get It On 4:03 Marvin Gaye Marvin Gaye's Greatest Hits

1 comment:

Phire Zuhra said...

I told you I would come see all the songs I couldn't listen to last night *wink*